CORONAVIRUS GOT YOU QUARANTINED – SEE THIS LIST OF THINGS TO DO IF YOU ARE STUCK AT HOME
CORONAVIRUS GOT YOU QUARANTINED
With all the negativity going around about the Coronavirus and the possibility about being quarantined, I wanted to write something inspirational and hopefully helpful. Below is a list of things to do if you are stuck at home.
Coronavirus Got You Quarantined – List of things to do
LIST THINGS TO DO AT HOME
I decided to make a list of things you can do while we are home during this Coronavirus craziness.This is an opportunity to take personal inventory and evaluate what is really important in our lives. It’s time to slow down and take time for our family, friends and ourselves too.
CORONAVIRUS GOT YOU QUARANTINED – LIST OF THINGS TO DO
- Take a Long Bath
- Go for a Walk
- Get Outside
- Have a Spa Night
- Give Yourself a Facial
- Decided on a New Hairstyle
- Paint your Nails
- Learn about Essential Oils
- Light Candles
- Make a Bucket List
- Plan your Next Vacation
LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND/OR GET CREATIVE
- Learn to Play an Instrument
- Make Jewelry
- Take up Painting
- Do a 30 Day Skill Challenge
- Learn Calligraphy
- Color – Kids Coloring Books or Adults too
- Create a Vision Board
- Sketch or Draw Lines
- Learn to Knit
- Karaoke Night
- Build a Birdhouse
- Learn to Juggle
- Build a Fort out of Blankets
- Have a Christmas Party Now
- Learn a Foreign Language
- Build a Spider Web out of Yarn. When I was a kid we used to take balls of yarn and throw them around the room. It created this huge spider web. Of course, you will need to make sure nothing is breakable in the room, because it is inevitable that a ball will be thrown right at the breakable object or someone will trip on the web and pull something down. Once the yarn was all gone you had to roll it all back up which actually took hours. This was a fun but yet relaxing indoor activity.
- Clean out the Car
- Organize Closets
- Empty your Old Emails
- Scrub the Refrigerator
- Clean the Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Garage, etc
- Paint a bedroom
- Study Marie Kondo – Tidy Up and bring Joy to your life
- Clean House Top to Bottom
- Research Your Family Tree
- Reevaluate Your Finances
- Do a Project that’s been on the List for awhile
- Fill a Room Around – Redecorate
- Crank the Music and Do Some Deep Cleaning
- Clean off Your Phone
- Clean Out Your Medicine / Vitamin Cabinet
- Scan Your Old Photos
- Shop Online
- Create a List of Books You Would like to Read
- Get rid of Stuff you Aren’t Using (Sell, Donate, Give to a Friend and/or Throw it)
WORKOUT AND HEALTH
- Learn Yoga
- Learn Pilates
- Use Hand Weights
- Drink Lots of Water
- Have a 30 Second Dance Party
- Do a 30 Day Workout Challenge
- Plan Out Your Meals for the next week or two or three
- Have a Candlelight Dinner
- Learn about Chakras
- Learn about Stones
- Talk to a friend you haven’t talked to in a while
- GIve Your Mother a d Call
- Have Your Dad or Grandpa Tell You Some Old Stories
- Call your Brother, Sister, Aunt or Uncle
- Connect with positive people on Facebook
- Snapchat or whatever the kids are doing these days
- Talk to your Plants
JUST PLAN VEG OUT
- Watch and Support your Musician Friends, Artists, etc online. They are short of gigs right now.
- Make Popcorn and Netflix Binge
- Watch Movies
- Youtube Binge
- Play Video Games
- Read a Book or Magazine
- Spin Records or Listen to your favorite Music
- Listen to a New Podcast
- Play Board Games, Dice, Cards and/or Charades
- Write Poetry
- Write a Novel
- Write a Song
- Sit Outside
- Gaze at the Stars
- Make a Campfire
- Do Puzzles
- Play Legos
- Take a Nap
- Play with Your Dog
- Drink Wine
I really hope this article “Coronavirus Got You Quarantined – List of things to do if you are stuck at home” gave you some good ideas on getting inspired and keeping your mind off the coronavirus.
LOVE AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER
I am a firm believer in the law of attraction. I believe if we come together, stop freaking out and send a positive high vibration into the universe it will listen. Let’s start doing that right now. Everyone turn off the TV and news media and for gosh sake if you are gonna post something on Facebook, post happy things about music, babies, puppies and cute little kittens again.
Now, don’t get my wrong, it’s still great to be informed but honestly people this is getting a little out of hand. Stop hoarding toilet paper!
We need to continue to love and support one another. Be positive and make a impactful change. Support your neighbors, friends and family members. Now is the time to make a change, make a change for the better and be kind to one another.
QUESTION OF THE DAY
What other ideas do you have while we hunker down while we wait for the Coronavirus to pass?
Please feel free to post your positive experiences to encourage, inspire, and/or help others.
Keep in mind this is a complaint free zone.
A friendly reminder be sure to subscribe to the Chuck and Sandi Full Time RVing, Inspiration and Travel Blog and/or the Lesson Pros Music Education Blog.
Love you all, until next time.
Chuck and Sandi